Sunday, April 14, 2013

Welcome to my blog! Grab a drink and let's chat!


Welcome to Personalitini! 


Welcome to my digital happy hour, where the drinks are strong and the recommendations are based on tiring research! I dabbled in a food blog a bit ago, but realized that a cocktail blog was more appropriate. After moving to New York from Charlotte, I have a much smaller kitchen (read: non-existent) but my liquor cabinet is the same size. Given my passion for the spirits industry, I find a lot of people ask me for bar or drink recommendations. I thought it would be nice to keep all of this "knowledge" in one place: here! I thought of blog's name when I was applying to Stern in Fall 2011. My personal essay was meant to be a creative expression and I described myself as a cocktail: Personalitini. 

I hope you enjoy my blog and continue to discover new destinations with me.

xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment