Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Bourbon Diaries

Rye House's "Sylvia" is a Hot Lady


I went to Rye House (http://www.ryehousenyc.com/) this weekend and ordered a cocktail that featured a bourbon I've heard great things about: Four Roses. The cocktail is called Sylvia and features Four Roses Yellow Label Bourbon, Aperol, lime and sugar cane syrup. The drink was a fantastic way for me to try more dark spirits but also stick to the sweet profile I tend to prefer. If you're in Union Square (or waiting to get called off the list for Raines Law Room), this is a winning spot. 

My photo of the drink isn't the best so I didn't post, but it's served up (shaken with ice that is then strained out) in a beautiful glass. Also, it is best enjoyed with a good friend, like my little nugget Jessica

Cheers!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment