Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tuttles!

Is Murray Hill Cool?

I went on what ended up to be a really great date this past Friday after my pre-date with Christine (heart her!). My brother lives near a bar I've walked by multiple times: Tuttles (http://tuttlesnyc.com/blog/). My date also lives in the area, so I suggested going there.  

A great feature of the spot is its exterior garden - it's a little too late in the season for it though. We sat at the main bar and had a great time. Sometimes it is too awkward to take photos of drinks on dates, so I didn't end up taking one. I ordered a Bulleit Rye Manhattan - if it ain't broke, right?

This is a great casual spot that is worth checking out if you're in the area, especially in the warmer months!

Have a good one,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment