Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Picking Apples

Apple Restaurant & Bombar


A good friend of mine, Scott F., suggested getting drinks at a local spot near Stern. I couldn't believe he would actually suggest this spot for a good martini. I've walked past it many many times but never thought of it as somewhere to actually go inside! I want to come from a "Place of Yes," so I agreed and went to Apple (http://applerestaurant.com/). 

Ketel One Dirty Martini

I am SHOCKED to admit I was wrong. The bartenders make incredible martinis for a great price ($10)! This is the spot to go near school. The interior of the spot is completely random and super weird. The bar is shaped like a piano. If you can get beyond the decor, the drink selection and pricing is a bargain. Happy Hour is 4-7pm, half off the entire bar. 

Good job Scott!

Cheers, 
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment