Sunday, October 20, 2013

Imbibe with the Irish

Féile - Local Irish Bar


Even though I live in Midtown West, I tend to not cross Sixth Avenue much to venture further west. The other night, I went on a date at a local bar that I never heard of - since it is past Sixth Avenue! The place is called Féile (http://www.feilenyc.com/). It is a standard set-up and not very different from other bars I've been to in that category (the category being casual bars).

I wanted to try a honey bourbon and their brand selection wasn't that wide in the flavored bourbon category. I tried Wild Turkey Honey. It is SWEET. I wanted it on the rocks and I'm glad I didn't mix it with anything that would have made it even sweeter. 

Overall, I'm not sure if I would go back here. It is convenient, but I imagine if I cross over Sixth Avenue more, there are likely even more options!

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment