Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pour(ing) on the Ribbons of Cocktails!

Checked Off Another Speakeasy!



I had heard about Pouring Ribbons (http://www.pouringribbons.com/) and wanted to check it out but had not found myself in Alphabet City. After my mid-year intern celebration (I've been bad in posting!), we went to Pouring Ribbons, since we were right down the block! 


Drink #1 - bartender's choice with Zacapa Rum as the base. I thought it was ok but wasn't a fan of some of the bartender's mixer choices - sometimes it pays to be VERY specific of what you do/don't like. Wasn't feeling too adventurous that night.


My next cocktail was straight off the menu, a classic Champagne cocktail. Delicious and refreshing!

Overall, I thought that Pouring Ribbons was a beautiful space and was quiet enough to have conversations with your friends or date. I will keep this in mind to visit in the future!

Cheers,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment