Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fizzy Lizzy!

Dinner with Two Hot Dates (Ingrid and Winston!)

A couple of nights ago I got to catch up with a good friend at a new restaurant, Almond (http://www.almondnyc.com/p3.php). I looked at the cocktail list and the Fizzy Lizzy caught my attention. Not only because of its fantastic name but because it actually sounded delicious! The drink was made with shaken strawberries and lime, light rum and grapefruit. Very refreshing on a hot (and HUMID!) evening.

Beautiful!
One of my lovely dates for the evening was this handsome gentleman: WINSTON!

He had perfect manners during the dinner. Ingrid is a proud mama. I recommend checking out Almond if you're in the Flatiron area. The food is fantastic and the outdoor seating allows you to bring a furry friend to dinner!

Until next time,
Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment